A master tracker is a project-specific resource that the Quill team will share with you when you are invited to join a project.
The master tracker is where you will find all team resources and project information to support you on the project across each batch of production.
The master tracker for each project will contain the following:
- Resources including the editorial brief, training webinar and general network information
- Team info project contacts, their responsibilities and team availability
- Schedule production timelines and expected volumes of work ahead
- Style guide and glossary source of truth for any linguistic questions on the brief
- Banned words specific words or phrases the client has asked us to avoid using
- Example content the client-approved samples
- Feedback matrix handy resource for writers, translators and editors to get an idea of the common issues that are cropping up and how to avoid them
- FAQs quick answers to Quill’s most frequently asked questions
You can use the master tracker for the following:
- Access the editorial brief, training resources, client website, helpful links etc.
- Access helpful network resources such as the Creator handbook and Quill Cloud user guide
- Update your availability with upcoming holidays, your timezone and any dates you are unavailable
- Check the schedule and expected volumes of work ahead
Please be sure to bookmark the master tracker in your browser so that you can find and access it easily.